Wednesday, September 20, 2023

I'm Baaaaack!


At the end of 2010 I ceased publishing my blog. That was right after putting out my 50th submission for the year. It's been almost three years since then. I don't even know if anyone is keyed in to get notice that I am resuming, but I have a little more time now, so I am thinking I will try it for a while. No promises on how many I will do in any given period of time. I think of at least four reasons to start back up (besides having the time).

  1. I want to tell my story of me. That part will not draw a big crowd, but it will help me to understand me better.
  2. I want to share some thoughts about the church. I may have shared some of these before, but some parts of that will bear repeating. 
  3. I want to write about my point of view of what is going on in the world. Maybe, even from my recliner, I can make some difference there.
  4. I need to know whether I can still "connect the dots." More about that in my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment