Sunday, February 28, 2010

Contribute to Haiti and get a Haitian made figurine






This is an easy way to encourage entrepreneurship in Haiti. I have seven of these figurines, plus some larger art. This one is about 4" by 5.5". It was hand made in Haiti by Haitian artists. If this works, I am going to offer them one at a time at auction. I have nothing invested in them, so 100% of the highest bid (after shipping costs) will go back to Haiti and to the artists' studio where they were created. If you bid and are not the highest bidder, of course you will owe me nothing. Place your bid by an email to dmay1113@comcast.net. Put the word "Bid" on the subject line. Bidding ends one week from now at 5:00 p.m, on Sunday, March 7, 2010.

I am also posting a picture of one of the men at work.














No comments:

Post a Comment